Bush Vs. Kerry!

You should have titled this thread "Lock Me"

post-25-1090447672.gif

hehe, you don't find this funny? And what's with the pekkle gif? You like pekkle? :p:D:lol:

And yes people, come on over to the arcadia-forums to chat and play games and try to beat each other's scores! :p:D:lol:

I would say not to lock it as long as folks don't get all politically argumentative over it.

It's funny... me and my dad work together and are completely diametrically opposed politically. We both watched it together and both laughed ourselves silly.

Edited by Blaine23

I would say not to lock it as long as folks don't get all politically argumentative over it.

It's funny... me and my dad work together and are completely diametrically opposed politically. We both watched it together and both laughed ourselves silly.

Hey, maybe thats why its called Macross "ZERO"... It has ZERO to do with any other Macross story.  LOL

:lol::lol::lol: crap! that was funny!

Woah... Carefull when saying something is funny around here.

The first rule of Macross World is you ARE NOT allowed to have fun at Macross World.

The second rule of Macross World is you ARE NOT allowed to have fun at Macross World.

for some reason it reminded me of last nights conan o brien.

they drew a picture of a bunch of kids pulling on kerry face like it was silly putty and another pic of Bush figuring the secret code....it was him standing with a bunch of SS guys trying to figure out which bathroom to go in...the ladies or the mens. :lol: i was dying, i guess you ahd to be there. :D