One Piece Opinions Anyone?

I watched a few episodes when it first started, maybe the first 5 or 6. It was alright, but I found it a little too goofy and kiddified, and I absolutely hated the main character. There are something like 128 episodes now, so it very well could have changed. I know it was a huge success in Japan.

What else do you like? Samurai Champloo is a really great new series...

Check into it yes. One Piece is by far one of the most unique SAhonen shows out there. its not like DBZ?HxH/Naruto where its obstical train next obstical train repeat 400 times. its just fun. Get past buggy and once you meet ussop and Kura you WILL be addicted. When I first watched it I couldn't get past the first 3 eps but one day I decided to watch past it and WOW it was SO good.as for the ep count its more like

K-F fan subbed- 102, 2 movies, one special

Raw japanese -like 200+ 5 movies and a few specials.

Yes check it its one of the funniest great shows out there. Some moments will hav you busting a gut others a tear in your eye.

Although I haven't seen samurai champloo yet, I just saw the trailer and I like it already. Also another new one that looks good is Samurai 7. Hmmm... I guess Naruto is a good series as everybody seems to like it. I need to catch up on my anime. I'm in the middle of Flame of Recca. Funny and cool series. :p:D:lol:

Check into it yes. One Piece is by far one of the most unique SAhonen shows out there. its not like DBZ?HxH/Naruto where its obstical train next obstical train repeat 400 times. its just fun. Get past buggy and once you meet ussop and Kura you WILL be addicted. When I first watched it I couldn't get past the first 3 eps but one day I decided to watch past it and WOW it was SO good.as for the ep count its more like

K-F fan subbed- 102, 2 movies, one special

Raw japanese -like 200+ 5 movies and a few specials.

Yes check it its one of the funniest great shows out there. Some moments will hav you busting a gut others a tear in your eye.

actually, I can't STAND ussop.... tony tony chopper on the other hand is soooo kawaii :wub: