Complete List of Macross Hasegawa Releases

ChristopherB

One is the original strike valk in fighter mode, the other is the new one. The original also had parts to build a super mode as well, the only difference I can see between them is the added decals to make the green version.

Haven't built any yet, just started buying them a few months back. I basically have been trying to catch up on what has been released.

I have so many Virgin Road VF-1D's because I got them cheap on e-bay, I like the lines of the -1D model and I figured worse come to worse I could use the decal sheets to convert two single seaters to Max and Miriya versions using the white striping as I have not been able to get the M&M two pack yet.

One good thing about the -1D versions is you basically get a single seat front fuselage and center chest section to practise on and to see how well the parts glue, what sort of filler works etc. All very usefull..

Cheers

Tony

Grayson72 is correct in that the "new" Super/Strike combo. kit includes the green decals for Hayao. Not only that, but the boxart is pretty cool.

It was discussed previously, but the original Strike kit included everything needed to make a VF-1S or VF-1A Strike or Super Valkyrie with the yellow, red or blue decals.

The original Super kit included everything needed to make a VF-1A or VF-1J Super Valkyrie, with the red, blue, or green decals.

The new Super/Strike kit includes all of the above, except for the VF-1J head if I remember correctly.

So, if you plan to build a Max or Millia VF-1J Super valkyrie, don't buy the new kit. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Gundamhead,

If you take a look at the post from "nemesis120" on this page of the thread he discusses the upgrade parts and included a partial picture.

I had no idea that they even existed until he posted. Fortunately someone was able to bid via Yahoo Japan on my behalf.

They are packed away so I can't take a better picture at this time, but basically you get a full sprue of parts plus some polycaps, and an instruction sheet.

Christopher