MPC Alpha @ MW Con 4

Hmm... I've run across this preorder item in a few different places - the "Sue Graham" Shadow Fighter. Anyone know what this is?

http://bigbadtoystore.com/toy.asp?Queryid=pre534

Hey! Those guys are already taking orders for the Shadow!

Hey, Kevin. I want to preorder one too! :ph34r:

Preorders are coming soon.

-kevin

Any idea when you might start taking payments for the Scott-type Alpha? I've got two on pre-order with you, and I've never been happier to send someone else my money :)

Does anyone know what the deal is with the MPC Legioss toys that come with the cels? Are they only available at RT.com or are those first 3000 that are "different" the ones that will be coming with the cels?

I'm not really interested in the cels per se but I'm just wondering if it is a "wide" release of those limited edition ones or if RT.com hogs them all. I'd check on RT.com myself but for some reason that site locks up my AOL browser every time I try to go there. <_<

Does anyone know what the deal is with the MPC Legioss toys that come with the cels? Are they only available at RT.com or are those first 3000 that are "different" the ones that will be coming with the cels?

I'm not really interested in the cels per se but I'm just wondering if it is a "wide" release of those limited edition ones or if RT.com hogs them all. I'd check on RT.com myself but for some reason that site locks up my AOL browser every time I try to go there. <_<

Yes, that's what I remember, the cels will ony come with Robotech.com orders, and only the first few thousand.