Hobby Japan July 2003 Issue

Just picked up the July issue of HJ, and guess what's pictured inside, besides yer usual Gundam stuff---- a kit of the Ultra-Magnetic Robot itself, VOLTES V! Not exactly sure if it's resin or plastic, but that darn thing looks great!! VOLTES is bent down on one knee w/ his laser sword drawn out! Very cool pose!! Man, I wish I had a digi cam so I can take a pic ( and not to mention knowing how to read japanese, so I can let ya guys know more about it! :D !). Anyway, I hope it's coming out soon, coz I'd definitely wanna pick up one of these.

Hey, DYOWELB, that's the shizzznit!! Thanks for putting it up! Ya planning on picking it up coz I know yer a bigger fan than I am since yer avatar's that of... uhhh..well, at least what used to be yer avatar, he-he! :lol::D

Hey, DYOWELB, that's the shizzznit!! Thanks for putting it up! Ya planning on picking it up coz I know yer a bigger fan than I am since yer avatar's that of... uhhh..well, at least what used to be yer avatar, he-he! :lol::D

i already did. i already stated doing this kit about a month ago. the way my phase go, i'm estimating it'll be done in another month.

thanks,

d

dyowelb Posted on Jul 8 2004, 08:20 AM

i already did. i already stated doing this kit about a month ago. the way my phase go, i'm estimating it'll be done in another month.

thanks,

d

Hey, D, don't forget to post some pix when yer done!! :)

Hey, SOUTHPAW, sorry can't help ya out w/ that one coz I don't think I have that particular issue w/ DAIMOS in it. Is it by any chance a recent one?