Robotech Masterpiece Valks

laroy

Hi everyone,I have collected several 1/48 and a couple of 1/60 Yamato's, I am interested in the Masterpiece collection but can not find good pics with close up of details, and a good side shot of the valkyrie in fighter mode. Can any one send me or post some good pics here for me?

Thanks, La Roy

La roy,

Damn, those pics are NICE!!!!.

However, those have been "Touch-Up" too much. In reality, it will not look that great.

Here is a link to a post where you can post Robotech items and see few photos.

Click here

Your post will likely be removed by MODS. For your info in the future. TOys section only applies to Toy's related to Macross, the original Japanese version. Robotech and related series are consider "other anime" and should be posted on respective topic section.

See if these help you out:

http://mcintosh.home.mindspring.com/robotech/

And no critiquing the photographer. :p

If you want my VF-1S, you can it and the packs for $40+ship. I plan on selling it as it's uninspiring now that I have a 1/48 VF-1S, and I'm moving, so I'm looking at those two large "books" and thinking better to ship them away than pack them up. I do like the red and black nozzles on the MPC packs much better than the all silver oversized nozzles on the 1/48 packs, but I don't have a 1/48 for the packs.

Thanks,

Scott