what would you like to see?

brainiac_08

im going to make a custom fp for a low vis

im thinking of making it sand colored w/ sand colored missiles and black cannons

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE BECAUSE MY IDEA IS NOT ABSOLUTE!!!!!!

all ideas are apreciated and will be considered

-J.J.

I think I'd rather have a variation of the FAST packs in Low-Viz scheme. Maybe something like the "real thing" (for the F-15) that maintains aerodynamics but is add on fuel and sensor type stuff... in the form of armor for the valkyrie. That would basically mean the boosters would be gone IIRC. But leg and arm armor of some type would still be possible, just a bit more aerodynamic...

As far as I'm concerned, any fighter painted in a grey "low-vis" scheme is meant for terrestrial air operations. It would be far cooler to see a true custom atmospheric FAST Pack akin to those used on today's F-15E Strike Eagle. Carrying the space-borne FPs on an air-combat jet is just wierd. Maybe a more streamlined gunpod design with a forward shroud exposing only one barrel? What's the point of showing 3 barrels when only one is in use at any one time?

Just for a color scheme, the FPs look good on the 1/48 if the leg and arm armor are the same color as the valk itself, and the missile sections of the packs, or the whole pack, are white. The missiles, as anti ship/anti ground weapons, will be painted green with black and yellow markings.

For a more extensive modification, i've been thinging for a while about something like this. I think the most important thing would be to lower the FPs and create a fairing that would surrond them and integrate them into the aerodynamic shape.

I would prefer FP which acts more like addition amour to the VF and as fuel packs... ... Colour would more like the low vis, so that it looks more like the modern fighter planes. Guess would look something like the VF-21 fp ... but do make themm bigger, the VF-21 fp seems way too small imho.