Gundam toys

Weee!! thanks alot..

I have another question. In regards to the PG Gundam kits. Which Gundams in the PG do you think has really good detail and quality. The "W Gundam Zero Custom" being one of the coolest, are there other types i should look for?

Sorry for the many questions, there are so many Gundams, and im particularly interested in the PG series cause i get the impression that its the "1/48" of Gundams. So i would just like to know what other kits within the PG series are really worth getting.

So what else to add to the list?

W Gundam Zero Custom?

All of the gundams in the PG line?

-Jin

there's always the Zeta gundam, which transforms into a spaceship form...

and my favorite, the RX-178 mk 2, titans version.

The mk 2 is nice as it has some more posability around the waist, and the titans colour just makes it look fierce.

B))

Just bought the PG 1/60 GPO1/Fb today. I've worked for five hours and got two feet and leg done. And know I've got to work twelve all week. This is going to be a long project. I don't know if I sould make it dirty or not

Don't forget to tighten the screws at the knees and other pivot joints like it. Otherwise you'll just have floppy joints, like I do. =/ Should've experimented with the looseness before putting that piece together and puttying it. X(

Just bought the PG 1/60 GPO1/Fb today. I've worked for five hours and got two feet and leg done. And know I've got to work twelve all week. This is going to be a long project. I don't know if I sould make it dirty or not

Very cool. you should post pics of it in progress in one of the model forums.

I've been eyeing that bad boy and would love to see it made.