Ghost in the Shell Innocence RAW torrent

Hey guys. not sure how many of you are gits fans but here is a link to the Innocence torrent.

Mod Edit: Piracy.

Copy and paste the string in between the brackets into your browser.

Edited by SuperOstrich

It's not working for you guys?

I just replasted it into my brower and it worked.

make sure you don't copy the brackets on the ends ( ) those things. if you copy them into the browser the link won't work.

Edited by Black_Viper

make sure you don't copy the brackets on the ends ( ) those things. if you copy them into the browser the link won't work.

nope... says directory does not exist... :(

I haven't finished downloading it yet.

The DVD for this movie won't be out for a while. It hits the big screens in the US in Sep. So it's for sure not a dvd rip

I did a little checking and it sounds like it's an okay cam not great but not terrible.

So i guess download it if you can't wait untill Sep for the movie to hit the USA.

make sure you don't copy the brackets on the ends ( )  those things. if you copy them into the browser the link won't work.

nope... says directory does not exist... :(

Not sure what to say exo i've tried it six times now and every time it launches for me.

Mod Edit: Piracy

It hits the big screens in the US in Sep.

Has there been any word on just how many screens will get Innocence? The last time I saw anime in the theater was Jin Roh, and that was only because the local artsy-fartsy theater got in a print for a weekend.

Just checked out my copy.

Quality mid grade for a cam

Audio isn't the greatest

The cam is steady throughout the movie so i'm guessing it's a different cam then the one you had Roy's Blues.