Does anybody can give opinion of this site

rarityraider

hi rarity raider

yeah it a good sight I bought some stuff from them and dam they ship hella fast. I also met them at fanime this year. Man there young 3-4 asian guys in there early twentys thay have mad connections in in hong kong :D some bad ass kits they carry. there located in san francisco California

From Richard

hi rarity raider

yeah it a good sight I bought some stuff from them and dam they ship hella fast. I also met them at fanime this year. Man there young 3-4 asian guys in there early twentys thay have mad connections in in hong kong :D some bad ass kits they carry. there located in san francisco California

From Richard

Hi Goldenboy Forever / Richard,

Thanks for your kindly reply to give me an advise of the site, I've find some stuffs want to order from there but worried about their service, now I'm clear. :lol:

Just FYI, the resin kits they carry are not original/authentic.

Is their site down or taken offline?

Actually, you can't say that about all their kits - they do carry some authentic stuff, and they also carry recasts...

Actually, you can't say that about all their kits - they do carry some authentic stuff, and they also carry recasts...

I know they carry authentic plastic injection kits like MG Gundams, etc. If they are also carrying authentic garage kits then that's news to me - must be a fairly recent thing.

I can vouch for Hobbyfan. They are very relible and the quality of their recast kit are excellent. Never had any trouble w/ them before. They were nice enough to actually let me into their shop to handpick my selection of recast kit personally.

I know they carry authentic plastic injection kits like MG Gundams, etc. If they are also carrying authentic garage kits then that's news to me - must be a fairly recent thing.

They've carried authentic G-System kits for at least 2 years now. It's where I got my PG G-Defensor from...

They've carried authentic G-System kits for at least 2 years now. It's where I got my PG G-Defensor from...

G System is a HK shop. I thought you mean they carried authentic kits from Kotobukiya, Kaiyodo, Volks, etc. Do the G System kits carry the license sticker from Sunrise?

G System is a HK shop. I thought you mean they carried authentic kits from Kotobukiya, Kaiyodo, Volks, etc. Do the G System kits carry the license sticker from Sunrise?

Oh - I thought you meant authentic as in original, not recasts - since Hobbyfan is notorious for carrying recasts of original, hard to find kits. My bad! :)