Dengeki Hobby 2004-07

CF18

Thanks for the scan.

Any scan on how the front page of the magazine looks like? :unsure:

The cover is very boring. There's a Gundam SEED mech in there, and a bad Kagari figure, and that's it.

If a friend hadn't told me about the loads of Macross stuff in it, I wouldn't have picked it up.

Scans of the Battroid conversions have been shown here a few weeks back. I think it was either Shawn or Graham who posted them. I don't recall why the VF-0D wasn't scanned in though.

Can somebody please, pleeeease translate that article on the last page? The one with the header VF-0 -> VF-1.

I don't think there is anything important.

"the new Macross Zero OVA make people remember the classic TV series...the story of Zero happens one year before TV series...there are Variable Fighters before VF-1 era...the OVA has been released 4 eps, becoming more and more interesting...this special edition includes 'how to customize VF models'...Feel the fascination of three-dimensional!"

Actually, that page is 117-118, the first page of Macross Zero Special.

Oh yeah... can anyone translate the following photos: 3, 17 & 24 - I'd like to know what they are doing there - is that glue or Mr. Surfacer?

GLUE! all of those 3 pics B))

that's how they cement parts, not to "brush" but "flow".

What the hell, I'm in Japan right now and the stores are already sold out of Dengeki Hobby for July. It's only June 27 and they're selling August issue already! Guess I7m going to have to wait until someone dumps off a July issue at Book-off or Book-dome.