Pierre Bernard recliner of Rage

Pierre Bernard made a rant about all the Macross and Robotech DVDs Harmony Gold has put on sale for the different sagas and all, I just saw the last part of it, any one saw it all?

oh this is in the Conan O’Brien show

Edited by RichterX

Yeah I think it was out today and wasn't a repeated episode, it was so funny as he said he wanted to buy the DVDs to know what happen to the people of the city in the space bubble, and he founds not only the Macross Saga in DVD but the Masters, New Generetion, Remastered edtion and the remastered extended and the Sentinels, with all over 15 differents sets and he doesn't have the time or money to go over all of them.

finishing that they have to make final comprehensive version of Robotech for him to watch.

DAMN! Was it right after the Ice-T segment?

I happened to switch to another channel before the commercial break and I MISSED IT! :(

We gotta find this clip Macrossworld. Maybe it's available on nbc.com :lol: .

I saw it last night, which was purely by luck because I'm usually and unfortunatley asleep long before Conan starts. It was funny as hell, and all I could think of was this place when Pierre was ranting and mispronouncing 'Macross'. Sometimes this little niche we have in the anime universe seems so separated from the real world, but according to Conan, there are at least 1 or 2 other Japanese anime fans out there that share Pierre's opinion. :lol: