Club M VF-4G

trueblueeyes

I have a couple of Valkyrie's re-casts of the 1/72 Club M VF-4 fighter kit. I need a scan of the assembly instructions for the kit. Please let me know if you can help. Most of the assembly is common sense of course, but I would still like to have a scan to prevent any mistakes. Thanks in advance! :) Ken did a great job with the re-casts and I can't wait to get started on mine.

Melissa

I can scan the decals if you would like.

Do you think we could get Anasazi to do the decals? I'm not sure how hard it is to do. The answer is probably no, I bet. The decals I used for mine look really awkward (I just used Hasegawa ones).

I know there were quite a few of us here who bought up Valkyrie's recast. I'd definitely be interested in a set if it was made available ... even if a limited run made the costs substantially higher.

Maybe if enough of us chimed in with a promise to buy them he could be so persuaded ...

• 2 weeks later...

When I finally get around to building my VF-4s, I plan on just using some VF-1 stickers. "NO STEP" still means "NO STEP", right? an ejection seat is still an ejection seat. Granted, not ALL stickers can be found or used from a VF-1 sheet, but they are a heck of a lot better then nothing.