TOMY

Mechleader

ya i just picked up a set at frank and sons for 35 bucks, there are 5 boxes and each contain a piece to create the sercet figure.

They are about the size of the mission figures and come with a little base platform

they all look kinda dirty though to add battle damage i guess.

haven't taken pictures yet, but can if someone requests them.

JK ^ I think he's referring to a set of TOMY diorama Star Wars statues.... I too have them and they look better (I like them then the plastic ones... that are out there that JK referred to). If you take a look on eBay for them, you'll see some detailed pictures.

JK ^ I think he's referring to a set of TOMY diorama Star Wars statues.... I too have them and they look better (I like them then the plastic ones... that are out there that JK referred to). If you take a look on eBay for them, you'll see some detailed pictures.

<=== not a star wars collector, LOL :lol:

thanks for the clearing things up :D

Here they are. Sorry about the poor quality as I just threw these together. In the first one, there's a Toynami MPC, and two of those plastic minatures...Gashapon (officer's battlepod and Miryia) for comparison.

tomy1lil.jpg

In image 2 we've got my 1/48 in the background and my 1/60 to the right for size comparisons...

tomy2lil.jpg

If you want the full sized images go here and here.

• 4 weeks later...