new rt art of dana

I noticed you put the 3 mounds in the backhround of Nova's wallpaper.

In Robotech, the 3 mounds that were in the show are supposed to be the remains of the SDF-1. What were they in the Sounthern Cross series?

Scot

I really dig the Nova Satori picture, aside from my usual complaints. There is one thing that bugs me, look at the armour on her arms, it's so thin as to look like spandex. That wouldn't be so bad except that where the armour gives way to joints and the like, her arms are impossibly skinny.

There is one thing that bugs me, look at the armour on her arms, it's so thin as to look like spandex. That wouldn't be so bad except that where the armour gives way to joints and the like, her arms are impossibly skinny.

Actually...beneath the solid white plates on the upper arms and lower arm/vambrace is supposed to be an undersuit that the armor attaches to. Tommy actually made more armor than we see in the art. Sort of a type of laced lamellar. It was a nice addition to the gloves, however.

There is no Dana, only Zoul.

:lol: Nice semi-obscure reference!!! :lol:

Yune's style just doesn't do it for me. While it is polished & professional... it just looks too much like fan art... albeit nicely done fan art. Maybe it's cause I don't like how he beefs the characters up & takes liberties with facial characteristics/ proportions. The thing about all the orginal character designs is that they generally all had a rather slim, graceful quality... but Yune's renditions all look like Iowa-bred/ corn-fed American beefcakes.

Pass...