Who here can bid on Yahoo Japan for me?

hirohawa

Hello

Does anyone here bid on Yahoo Japan? I can setup my own account and pay through paypal so no risk to anyone as long as someone helps me through the process.

I wnat to get ahold of some of the rarer Macross Toys and Models that pop up over there from time to time.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by hirohawa

Sounds like you are better off using a reliable bidding service. If you don't understand Japanese it could take awhile to navigate Y!Japan, and even then, many sellers there will not ship outside their country.

For now (until M-Nugget gets back into it), I would use Celga.com.

Looking at Rinkya's service charges and comparing to Celga's (which I've used, and from memory of checking Rinkya's costs) it's safe to say that you'll be better off economically with Celga. Used them twice so far and I'm happy with their service (it costs you, but unless you can find a friend/relative in Japan willing to do the honours).

By the way, this M-Nugget, how are their services? I've never heard of them before. :o

By the way, this M-Nugget, how are their services? I've never heard of them before. :o

I´ve never dealt with Rob aka "Monkey-Nugget" but he is a very respected macrossworld member and long time contributor for this board.

100 % sure you can´t go wrong with him ;)

By the way, this M-Nugget, how are their services? I've never heard of them before.  :o

I´ve never dealt with Rob aka "Monkey-Nugget" but he is a very respected macrossworld member and long time contributor for this board.

100 % sure you can´t go wrong with him ;)

he doesn't have his services up for Yahoo! Japan right now. I don't know if he's going to soon either.