Unicron on Sale

I saw those on sale at KB, I almost bought one, but my wife, never having seen the Transformers movie, and not having her vision clouded by nostaligia, said that it was ugly, and it looked like a bad guy from Power Rangers. I started to scold her for dissing the most bad ass transformer ever, but then I realized that she was right, the toy was really ass ugly.

Edited by one_klump

All the KB's in my area closed down, this sale might be an indicator of the same thing for your area... anyway, if anyone can score a 20th anni Prime for me I'd be much obliged!!!!

B-

wow, I need to go out and find me one. Which KB did you find it at Nick? Is it at all KB toy stores?

I dunno. i fopund it here at Westminster mall.

Was there anymore? I gotta check the stores around me sometime soon. :p:D:lol:

Unicron is pleased (j/k).

Great find Solscud.....I've also heard from the TF boards that 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime is also on sale.

UN that Unicron image is hilarious! :lol:

good god that's a horrid picture..... *shudders* Anyway, I managed to pick up a unicron at the kay b by my house. They had a bunch left too. I might go back and get another one to customize it to be the original. :p:D:lol: