Armored Core One Coin Series

Drad

I just got me a few of these. They're not very poseable, but they look really great for being barely three inches tall. All the parts are interchangeable too, and they stand up just fine. The detail on these things is amazing. Grab them if you can find them! :)

Armored Core One Coin Trading Figures Series 1

Second series coming in July...

Armored Core One Coin Trading Figures Series 2

P.S. Most of you probably already know this, but for those who don't.. the mecha designs for the Armored Core series were provided by His High Froatiness himself, Shoji Kawamori! One more reason to pick these up. Heh.

Edited by Drad

They're articulated at the neck, shoulders, wrists, waist and hips. No elbow or knee articulation, unfortunately. These things are mostly for looks.

Edited by Drad

P.S. Most of you probably already know this, but for those who don't.. the mecha designs for the Armored Core series were provided by His High Froatiness himself, Shoji Kawamori! One more reason to pick these up. Heh.

Sorry if I'm slightly off-topic but is there a book available where I'll find all (i.e. non Macross-only) mechanical designs? All input will be greatly appreciated :)