That's one big Focker!

What's funny is if you compute in Roy's mass (118Kg or 260.1 lbs) with his height (about 7' 1") his BMI is 25.3 or slightly overweight! I always thought that guy was a beanpole.

most of the weight was from the hair :D

QUOTE (Guvava @ May 17 2004, 09:42 PM)
What's funny is if you compute in Roy's mass (118Kg or 260.1 lbs) with his height (about 7' 1") his BMI is 25.3 or slightly overweight! I always thought that guy was a beanpole. 

most of the weight was from the hair

he uses too much volumizing and thickining shampoo, ha hah Fat Hair!

Seems quite a few of the characters in SDF Macross were taller than expected.

Well, our generation is supposed to be taller than the WWII generation, right? Maybe they figured by 2009, people over 6' would be kinda average.

• 3 months later...
hmm, i guess it's another reason why VF-1S are a 1 seater, more leg room

I guess it the VF-1S also has ajustable seat for Hikaru to be able to reach the foot controls on the Skull-1 <_<

Well, our generation is supposed to be taller than the WWII generation, right? Maybe they figured by 2009, people over 6' would be kinda average.

so what your saying is in about a 1000 years we will be the ones going around the universe, destroying alien races and planets. while also looking for micronian heads to bash in.