Newer Strike armor Banprestos

promethuem5

Hi,

I just got the Roy Fokker colored Strike armor Banpresto perfect transformation fig. I had a norma super valk one before this, and wasnt pleased with it until i did some serious modding it needed, including the clear nail polish on the ball joints. I also needed to mod the forearm armor because they just sat on there and did not stay properly, so i drilled two pin pegs into each.

Upon opening the strike super one, i was astounded! The first thing i noticed is that the ball joints didnt flop around quite as much. Needless to say they will still need the nail polish, but they were better than the other one. I also noted that there are now pegs and holes for the forearm armor! exactly what it needed, a small peg with a discreet hole opn the underside of the arm.

This is what i like to see, actual imporvements to a toy line as it progresses.

Ben

has anyone else noticed this, or am i comletely dillusional?

Nope you are not. I have 12 Strike ones and they are made well. Wow I forgot how long these have been out. I think from checking other posts that I got the first one in November 2002.