New picture

Red Comet

The only other I could think of would be that nazi valk a while back.  Speaking of, anyone remeber who did that, was that a Rick The Hunter custom?

:unsure:

Yes it was.

ive never seen a banpresto go so long in a thread with out getting major bashing, congrats red comet.

personally i think pink is an odd color to pick but looks like the effort was put into it. looks nice.

This is the best looking PINK valk I've seen in years :D:) , it has a nice clean look to it. But if you could,, a different color for the gunpod would be better as black don't match with pink that well. Maybe white, gray white? <_<

This is the best looking PINK valk I've seen in years :D:) , it has a nice clean look to it. But if you could,, a different color for the gunpod would be better as black don't match with pink that well. Maybe white, gray white? <_<

That means you have seen other pink Valkyries??? :blink:

Red Comet, I'd like to put this in the MW Custom Toy Gallery, but could you please take some pics which are larger (between 600 to 1000 pixels wide) and also more in focus. The present pics are quite blurry.

Thanks,

Graham

Hello Graham, i am honored to have my pinky valk be posted in the gallery.

However, i do not have a digital camera, this is taken by my T610 cellphone.

Will post bigger pictures when i have got the digital camera...

Meanwhile, can these make do? ;)

This is the best looking PINK valk I've seen in years :D:) , it has a nice clean look to it.  But if you could,, a different color for the gunpod would be better as black don't match with pink that well.  Maybe white, gray white? <_<

there have been a few hello kitty valks, hasegawa i think, maybe.

arguably they were better quality than this repaint. but that could also be disputed in factoring scale. who knows.

pink is pink and pink is very manly

post-4-1084517286.jpg

Edited by KingNor

This is the best looking PINK valk I've seen in years :D:) , it has a nice clean look to it.  But if you could,, a different color for the gunpod would be better as black don't match with pink that well.  Maybe white, gray white? <_<

there have been a few hello kitty valks, hasegawa i think, maybe.

arguably they were better quality than this repaint. but that could also be disputed in factoring scale. who knows.

pink is pink and pink is very manly

Yes...pink is MANLY... :p:p:p