HTML code doesnt seem to

Guys I need Help I tried to use the http:// Tag to hot link a web page and it only works like 1 time out of ten Im not sure what Im doing wrong....

Does it matter if its in Guided mode or Normal mode

After I hit the HTTP:// button and paste a web page nothing happans.... I dont get a options to name the hot link or anything.... it only works like 1 time outa 10

I always use Normal mode, and it works for me in Netscape 7.1 (Mac OS X) and 7.02 (Mac OS 9). But I also get lazy and just paste the URL directly into the post, in which case the board automatically converts it into a link. Give that a try, but also you should let us know what your browser/OS combination is.

Edited by ewilen

Inivison uses it's own code for links and images. Just use the buttons above the message entry area and it's quite easy.

Thats what Im talking about Yellow Lightman.... The Buttons above the Message Bar they all work except the Http:// button..

Im running IE/Win XP and when I click on the http:// button a Java Window pops up that lets me input a web page so I cut and past a page in and hit ok.....

AFTERWARDS there should be an option to Name the Link like Click here... but that doesnt work nothing happans..... is it a Java error???

Nah, can't be. Maybe you need to reinstall your Java. I don't think anyone else has that problem. It has to be within your PC. I have the same setup at a couple different locations. That or you have to do the hokey pokey after everytime you hit OK. That's what I do and it works everytime. ;)