Difference between Bandai VF-19S's

The6ftTallAZN

It is a bootleg version made in taiwan,

Difference between original bandai is that it has red plastic shoulder, gun pod is also made of red plastic.

Also the wings are not the V shaped as the original VF-19s but the extended ones as the VF-19Kai

I wish Bandai reissued this one instead of Basara`s Tooty Fruity-19F  :angry:

I am with you on that.

I have that one and did not like it much. Paid less than $20 shipped so not too mad. Here are some more pics of the bootleg with out the red shoulders Bootleg. Here are Some of the Bandai version. Note the difference in the wings as stated by RichterX Bandai VF-19S.

I think they sell them for 20-25 bucks at ebay, I would go for the cheaper price, I can't tell you to go buy a bootleg, I bought a re-issue VF-19Kai from Bandai for 40 when I start collecting Macross toys and it was a big mistake to pay that much for it...

My only recomendation is to buy it for some kind of customizing project...

That's what I was planning on for it... I dunno maybe a low vis VF-19... I'll think of something.

I believe there is a couple of 1/65 customs in the toys section of the main site...

I like the head of the VF-19S best than the Kai, just bought the VF-19Kai from Bandai because of Basara