1/48 Custom Minmay Guard Hybrid

Anasazi37

I'll get this up on the MW Custom Toy Forums at the weekend.

Graham

Thanks, Graham! I posted way too many pictures, though--more than you'd probably want to put on the custom toy page. I'll PM you with a list of links to the best ones later today.

:oUN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE :o Anasazi37 you are the aquivalent of Michealangelo when it comes to toy customization good job. I mean Damn I wish I had the mad customization skills, plus the time and money to do it. All I got is some trimming skill when it comes to putting decals on my Hikaru 1S and Max 1J. ;)

whew damn that is nice. Stupid question time: whay are the rear of the leg armors yellow?

That's how the armor looks on the Hasegawa Minmay Guard battroid kit. The nosecone and chestplate intakes are also yellow on that version. Why the original artist decided on yellow is beyond me, but it looks good with the grey, white, and purple. B))

Dilemma - when Devin puts out his 1/48s of this scheme, do i dare buy a sheet to make sure i have one when i can ultimately afford a 1/48 valk? how sad would that be - to have decals when i dont have the toy? but the Scheme is so great...