Hasegawa Limited Edition 1/72

ChristopherB

Hello,

Does anyone have a scan, link or a picture of the decal sheet included with these (3) valkyries from Hasegawa.

Did all (3) come with the same decal sheet?

I would like to buy them for the decal sheet only, but I have not been able to locate a picture of the decal sheet.

The advertisement mentions different squadrons, and I know the Enigma is one of them, but...

HLJ has nothing listed, I called several stores that had them in stock, but the boxes come shrinkwrapped, and a MW search and review of the main "Model" page yielded no information, so I'm posting as a last resort.

Thank you in advance for any assistance provided,

Christopher B))

isn't the pink one suppose to be clear red though? i've heard of these kits before and all and i thought it was clear red not clear pink...but i could be wrong...wouldn't mine the clear blue kid though ;)

i think i've seen the kits here at http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ before

still available if you still want them :-D

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Hello,

Thank you to everyone that posted and provided assistance.

I went ahead and ordered (1) of each color, but I only want them for the decal sheets. ;)

I think that the color is officially considered "red," because "pink" is technically too effeminate for a Macross valkyrie. :p

Still, it looks pink to me, but then perhaps I spent too much time in Southern California, where I was exposed to all of their damn rainbow flags.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

...but then perhaps I spent too much time in Southern California, where I was exposed to all of their damn rainbow flags.

dude...those flags are all over the place...but i've seen them more in northern california than anywhere else :lol:

Heh, I think we actually have San Francisco to thank for the Rainbow flag. ALL HAIL THE STRIPES AND STA....uh...well just stripes I guess.

Edited by Grayson72