Have you heard from these Macrossworlders lately??

I carried this over from an old thread on the old MW Forums, I've noticed that we've lost more than few people during the switch. Some may (or may not) have been active posters. Just a reminder that if you still keep in contact with members from the old boards then let them know about the new MW Forums.

* I'm still waiting for Mylene' to come back.

Overall Top 10 Posters as of 09/03/03

Commander McBride 550

Abombz!! 477

UN Spacy 282

Agent ONE 207

>EXO< 155

Isamu Atreides 86 150

Graham 148

Toonz 147

wm cheng 139

GobotFool 137

Geez, those ppl write an awful lot. :)

what surprises me is Shawn's name is not on that list.

Shawn is running the site, he doesn't always have time to comment. I think for the most part he comes to the feedback section and trys to accomidate any member who is having an issue.

IVB doesn't have an option to limit the pixel size of pictures (though you can limit the pixel size of Flash - sorry Red Comet). However, there is an option to instead show a thumbnail in which you can specify the size. I'm not certain how that works as I've never enabled it, but I am assuming that instead of just posting an image, it will instead post a clickable thumbnail. This could be just as good as limiting the pixel size of a .jpg while still allowing the higher bandwidth people to have a higher res option.