Help (again)

Guest CoryHolmes3

Guest CoryHolmes3

I tried to register under CoryHolmes, but never got the confirmation email (I sent it to my hotmail address).

Tried it under CoryHolmes2, same address. No dice.

This finally worked, but could someone please change my nick to CoryHolmes?

I had the same issue when I first tried to register, I registered as JsARCLIGHT and the confirmation email went off into the ether and never arrived at my mail box. I found out that no emails from this site show up at my AOL account no matter what I do (and my AOL email box has no spam controls turned on that would block them)... which meant my account on here was in perminent limbo because you must register the first email address you give it or it will never leave the "registering" or "validating" mode. So what I had to do was start up a new hotmail account and make a new registration called JsARCLIGHT II... and the registration email for that one came in so I used that account to PM Shawn on here about my problem. Shawn then had the ability to activate my stalled JsARCLIGHT account and delete the alternate one. He did it in like ten seconds.

Just PM Shawn, I'm sure he can work it out for you.