toynami superposeable is not poseable!

I just got a toynami superposable for the share of posing it right next to my yamato 1/48 and 1/60. I feel got cheated by the description. This toy is not poseable at all! The only pose that actually look ok is kneeing down, all other poses looks really awkward.

Provided that the toy is non-transformable, toynami should be able to throw in lots of articulations. Even the K&M non-tranformable gashapon pose much better than it.

Oh well.... Now, I just need a Banspero, a Bandai, a MPC, a I-men and a SD to complete my set of one valkyire in every scale.

Toynami "sorta" poseables is more like it. I still like them, but they do advertise more than they deliver.

I think you can say that for pretty much all of their products...

I guess maybe their Super deformed stuff might be all right, I haven't seen any close up.

agree with you. i more dumb

i dump 48s once to get mpc, now getting back 48 <_<

plan to get rid it @ US$58 with FB but after recent MPC price shot up to US$300++.

the buyer more dumb :lol: honestly i felt it's a con auction done by the same seller

Edited by alvaro

Toynami "sorta" poseables is more like it.  I still like them, but they do advertise more than they deliver.

I think you can say that for pretty much all of their products...

I guess maybe their Super deformed stuff might be all right, I haven't seen any close up.

I've seen the pullback morpher things.

Picked one up off the shelf once, saw a sticker saying, roughly, "This is a colelctable, not a toy. It is not intended to be used and it's not our fault if the thing expldoes when you open the package" and put it right back where it was.

I'm sorry, but when the whole POINT of the thing is it winds up and rolls, it damn well BETTER not come with a disclaimer sayuing it's not intended to be wound up and rolled.