Whats this? where and how much?

KingNor

well.. i'll give you my address, ship it over.

I'm sure you'd be able to get it from E-Bay much cheaper. B))

I picked mine up (for a pretty good price too) from there a couple of months ago. I'm not too sure if I should take it out of the box.

Oh....Evangelion Extra auctions HERE.

HLJ may still have some of them.

somebody was selling one here on MW in the for sale section. I forgot who it was too. I was tempted in buying one but I didn't as it's not on my priority list. :p:D:lol:

somebody was selling one here on MW in the for sale section. I forgot who it was too. I was tempted in buying one but I didn't as it's not on my priority list. :p:D:lol:

I think that might be me. I was selling my Evangelion Extra (by Kaiyodo) a couple of weeks ago. But the thread is probably somewhere in the 3rd of 4th page. I'm sure KingNor should be able to find it on E-Bay for much cheaper anyways.

:D

Eva Review

here's another one that looks very cool. i can't find these for sale anywhere, if i put in the kaiyodo name all i ever get in returns is the red and white evas, wich i already have.

is this a model? does it need paint??

I've got all the kaiyodo toys. They are nice, but the Bandai Soul of Chogokin ones are nicer. You should get those instead.

I've got all the kaiyodo toys. They are nice, but the Bandai Soul of Chogokin ones are nicer. You should get those instead.

for the price of one of those soul of chogokin things i can have all three evas...

i'm poor enough to go quantity over quality. my low viz vf1a is my expencive figure.

for the price of one of those soul of chogokin things i can have all three evas...

i'm poor enough to go quantity over quality. my low viz vf1a is my expencive figure.

haha, you have a good point! :D You can get a few of them in either a metallic paint or standard - I personally much prefer the standard look over the metallic.

And you get great accessories with them. I looked around ebay until I found a seller who had the whole set and got a better deal. But treat them gently as I snapped the foot off the yellow eva. That's the price you pay for the great design - some joints are a bit delicate.

They don't need paint - actually the factory paint job is great and they have printed on decals on the arms. You can get the standard figure on a blister pack, or the 'deluxe' in a box - but if you get the whole set you'll get the 'deluxe' accsessories with the other toys anyway.