If I get the New EVA Director Cuts, Do I Still....

I gave my old Vol. 7 and 8 to my brother. Now he just needs 3-6, which I'll get him during Right Stuf's next ADV studio sale.

The DC's are now in my nice black Eva box.

Only downside is that volumes 7 & 8 had the best box art of the whole set...perhaps I will get a box for the DC & Eva movies....:)

I have a wallscroll of the Vol. 7 Asuka pic, so that's not too much of a worry.

Losing Misato is a shame though. :(

Only downside is that volumes 7 & 8 had the best box art of the whole set...perhaps I will get a box for the DC & Eva movies....:)

I have a wallscroll of the Vol. 7 Asuka pic, so that's not too much of a worry.

Losing Misato is a shame though. :(

That Asuka cover is EASILY the best of the series.

I don't have a case for mine, so I just shoved the DC discs inbetween the series and the movies... I'm sure I'll never watch the old ones again, but it's not really worth trying to get rid of them.

Do the Directors Cut still has the original episodes on it? I was under the impression that they had erdone the last few episodes for that somehow (beyond cleaning up.)

Maybe I'm just drunk...

The DC's have both versions of each episode on them. Very useful to compare against that way.

Do the Directors Cut still has the original episodes on it?  I was under the impression that they had erdone the last few episodes for that somehow (beyond cleaning up.)

Maybe I'm just drunk...

The DC's have both versions of each episode on them. Very useful to compare against that way.

Hey, that sounds pretty cool then. Thanks.