are the 1/48s out of print?

rewooh

I have a feeling that the good 'ol cannon fodder VF-1A will see production just a few months after the Max & Millia SVF-1Js as I seriously doubt that Yamato will delay them more than 6 months after the lastest 1/48 release. Besides, they already have the mold and the paint apps would be very similiar to the Max & Millia SVF-1Js. After sufficient time has passed, I see GBP-1S armor being released separately and posssibly included in a gift set with a further refined Hikaru VF-1J.

Question -- How's the availability for the VF-11B Fast Pack version over in Japan right now?

I haven't got an FP one yet, and I was waiting until I go over there next month to do so.  I just hope it's not become too hard to find yet.

I can't speak for Japan, but the VF-11B FP is still very easy to find here in Hong Kong. In fact during the recent MW HK Shopathon Kanto Hobby had them on sale and Guppy bought one for about HK$200 (£15) IIRC.

Graham

OK, thanks.

Oh, and don't be a stranger, come over and visit anytime. Likewise for Shawn.

I have a feeling that the good 'ol cannon fodder VF-1A will see production just a few months after the Max & Millia SVF-1Js as I seriously doubt that Yamato will delay them more than 6 months after the lastest 1/48 release. Besides, they already have the mold and the paint apps would be very similiar to the Max & Millia SVF-1Js. After sufficient time has passed, I see GBP-1S armor being released separately and posssibly included in a gift set with a further refined Hikaru VF-1J.

What needs to be further refined about the Hikaru 1J? Mine's perfect. ;)

It'll be at least a year (probably 2) before you see any 1/48 GBP action, my guess. It's just too close to the 1/60 release.... think about the time between 1/60 M&M and the 1/48 versions... too close is too close.

I agree though, that we'll see a 1/48 CF before too long.... then I imagine they will wait a while, then possibly come out with some 2 seater versions.

Either way, the break will be good on my wallet... and maybe give Yamato some time to do more Macross Zero toys.

Well, I guess the only toy out there being produced 24/7 365 days a year are Barbie dolls. Apparently they sell one of these things every second somewhere around the world!

Ooopppss, how many times have I told myself not to show my girlie side in public.....Macross, Macross, Macross that my toy!

you've been hanging out with Red Comet, haven't you? :p

And what is so wrong with that? :angry::angry:

:p:p:p