1/100 Advanced valkyrie toy series by yamato..

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Hey Guys. Someone just posted about the Advanced Vaolkyrie models. I was thinking....what if yamato made them in 1/100 scale...ya klnow in scale with the new macross 0 stuff coming in may.

I am not sure if the designs themselves are extre

-mely popular but they DO seem very interesting. I myself LOVE the VF-3000. Perhaps they could use swap out transformation and be made of the smae stuff the Vf-0 wil be made of just to keep the line cheap. Since some of these valks made it into Macross M3 on dreamcast, perhaps each set or release could incorporate the following features.

-"common" chasis/fueselage.....aka. ...Since the deesigns changed one way or another since 1985 to m3, have one main fuesealage component and have places to swap out the parts that changed...ie like the old part can be swapped out with the new parts stuff like that.

-pilot

-stand.

-very simple transformation and added cut joints to assume poses that the K n M figures can assume.

-Glossy photobooklet with design history of Advanced Valkyrie series.

So I do wonder...I remember hearibng somewhere that Yamato was interested in making a VF-3o00 before..and with a 1/100 simple transformation line...tehy can

-make a VF-4 and Vf-3000 in 1/100 scale and with relatively LITTLE financial risk compared to making perfect variable versions of the 2 in a 1/48 scale.(in case they dont know if they would sell well)

-make a line that is vast and in scale with the VF-0 macross 0 line and destroids.

so what do you all think?

I'm fine with Yamato doing it as long as they hold to the quality of the 1/48s at least. A 1/60 VF-4 with "imperfect transformation" I can accept, with removing parts and all. As long as there is a "perfect transformation" VF-4 down the line in the 1/48 scale (it's about the size of a VF-1 so no size problems there). :D

edit: But, a 1/100 VF-4 and a VF-5000 would be DINKY! Hell, I want a re-sculpted VF-11 in 1/48 scale! :D It'd be about the same size as the VF-1. Toss in a re-sculpt YF-21 (and release a VF-22 while they're at it)... :D

I'd dish out money for a VF-3000 and a VF-5000. :D

Till that day (if ever), I will eagerly be waiting for that YF-19FP. I hope for our sakes that it won't dissapoint, because if it does dissapoint... I fear that this forum will have more bitching and hate than in the Q-rau threads! :ph34r:

Edited by Sumdumgai

and once again no need to MOD me if you are not a mod. I realize there is another thread about this but not this specifically. Did the other thread mention a 1/100 line? NO it didnt. This is all about a continuation of the scale started by the macross 0 series coming in may. A continuation of scale with advanced valkyrie.

the only thing that doesn't make this fit in the other thread is this line:

Someone just posted about the Advanced Vaolkyrie models.

take it out and you could've posted it there seamlessly since that thread isn't specific

No I'm not a Mod, so sorry to make you think this might be against forum rules

[sarcasm]now excuse me while I make seperate threads for 1/144, 1/72, 1/60, 1/55, 1/48, 1/24 and 1/12 advanced valkyries by Yamato[/sarcasm]

I would also love for yamato to make these. It's so expensive to buy resin kits or recasts of these resin valks. Not to mention the time needed in then building them. I think some of the problem with Macross toys is that so much of it is the same mold, just different colors of products. That's great but I think these would sell well if Yamato made them, they're something different.