Vf-1A Hirkaru Customizing

indigofx28

Couldn't resist to customize this baby! You know with all those low viz going up in price I customized a hirkaru 1A. Please offer your input about it. I'm planning the vf-84 look and feel for it. aka (Jolly Rogers)

my paint color for matt black and panzer grey

will add the yellow and some decal sheets.

customed some real world missle ta go with them.

post-4-1078859745_thumb.jpg

Edited by indigofx28

Phoenix missiles? nice...  Why didn't you use ghost grey?  I thought that would be close enough for the low vis scheme.

Yeah but that would too closely resemble the low viz scheme. Panzer was an aircraft color.... besides I ran outa ghost grey so I panzered it.

Edited by indigofx28

Looks good for now, try dirting it up a bit, get some good low-viz decals to dress it up. Love the Phoenixs, tried any other real world armaments yets, Sparrows, AMRAAMS, Sidewinders, Mavericks, Slicks?

Looks good for now, try dirting it up a bit, get some good low-viz decals to dress it up. Love the Phoenixs, tried any other real world armaments yets, Sparrows, AMRAAMS, Sidewinders, Mavericks, Slicks?

Saprrows and Sidewinders but they were too thin to fit in.

That's a very agressive color you've got there indigofx28. B))

How long did it take you to decide on which base coast to use? :blink:

Are you goin to add any modded Fast Packs? ;)

That's a very agressive color you've got there indigofx28. B))

Are you goin to add any modded Fast Packs? ;)

when the local hooby people ran outa my original color, I had the panzer left in my stock so base coat was lighter and sprayed on already. about 5 minutes it took them too long to restock the color. :D:D:D

Are you goin to add any modded Fast Packs? ;) yeah I think this one will have a FP