bandit29

This was in the latest Yamato newsletter

先週カスタマーサービスにお問い合わせいただいた中から、特にお問い合わせ

の多かったものをご紹介いたします。

Q:マクロス1/48 VF-1Jの「破損対応用パーツ販売」及び「不良対応」はいつか

らですか?

A:4月上旬頃からです。

babelfished

Last week to inquire to customer service, while receiving from, we introduce many ones where especially it is the inquiry.

Q: "Are part sale for damage correspondence" of マクロス 1/48 VF-1J and "defective correspondence" once upon a time and others?

A: It is from around the earlier April.

Just looking at the Babelfish gibberish, I'd almost think it said that they're looking at re-instating a new parts sale scheme for the 1/48s sometime in early April. Might have to prove that your Valk is busted to get the new parts ([soup Nazi]no Max -1S for you![/soup Nazi]) though, from the looks of that "damaged/defective corespondence" bit.

Am I the only one who's worried about it being early April as in April 1st? :ph34r:

To that effect, do the Japanese do April Fool's there? :blink:

No. This is regarding replacement parts for the VF-1J.

Though, I had no idea the 1J's were so problematic that they required it's own entry in the newsletter!

Not to beat a dead horse but.....

I still don't see any reason why Yamato can't have just one little tiny page on their website with news on upcoming releases in English. I'm not asking for a mirror site completely translated into English, just a couple of paragraphs updating us on any new news. Graham is a great resource but its just frustrating to be ignored by this company especially considering how much money the members of this site alone spend on Yamato products.

Big West has some of their site translated into English, why can't Yamato?

Not to beat a dead horse but.....

I still don't see any reason why Yamato can't have just one little tiny page on their website with news on upcoming releases in English.  I'm not asking for a mirror site completely translated into English, just a couple of paragraphs updating us on any new news.  Graham is a great resource but its just frustrating to be ignored by this company especially considering how much money the members of this site alone spend on Yamato products. 

Big West has some of their site translated into English, why can't Yamato?

I absolutely agree. You would figure since the world is becoming the "global village", you think they would. Maybe HG told them they couldn't do that. :ph34r:

In any case, I would like to get the tow piece on the front landing gear. I had to steal it off of the valks I bought/customize.

edit: grammar

Edited by Godzilla

Yamato's website isn't that hard to navigate through. They have added some English to the categories. Helps a little. Plus there really hasn't been much new Macross stuff added. I don't see a section for the Q-rau in their what's new section.

But back to the topic. I didn't know the VF-1J had any problems. I wonder if Yamato is going to start selling parts again for the rest?...doubt it though lol

Parts would be nice, but it's doubtful they'll ever be easily available for the US. <_<

Hell, I'd like 1/60 parts so I can upgrade my Valkyries since Yamato is never gonna. :angry: