Is the english version of "Voices" on CD?

I didn't see the difference except that the new one is much quieter :)

Anyone want to host the following Soundtracks?...

Southern Cross 1 and 2

Mospeada 1 and 2

Orguss

I'll try to setup an FTP server tonight.

I think I'm gonna go pick up a new router tomorrow, if that solves my "issues" I'll gladly host the files (just so I can have copies of them ;) ) My server has 1.4GB available (and I probably could make more room if needed)

I've pulled the Mospeada and am working on Orguss now. Since the bits aren't too high, the file size isn't too bad to pull down the pipe (unless you're on dial up and then everything sucks ;) )

I'll have to work on a real page if I'm gonna have this many downloads... :blink:

Southcross - I can't make it go for me. It might be better if you zipped it up instead of leaving it a .mp3 file.

you tried a "right click" and selecting "save target as.."?

Do you still want me to send it southerncross???Since dna already uploaded to his server so you can load it?? :unsure:

OK I picked up a new router... 49.99... not bad... was initially a byatch to setup (out of the box set up for a newbie network, not for an established complex network) seems to be working great, please give it a try now.

I've pulled the Mospeada and am working on Orguss now. Since the bits aren't too high, the file size isn't too bad to pull down the pipe (unless you're on dial up and then everything sucks ;) )

I'll have to work on a real page if I'm gonna have this many downloads... :blink:

BTW, hey where are da files??

OK I picked up a new router... 49.99... not bad... was initially a byatch to setup (out of the box set up for a newbie network, not for an established complex network) seems to be working great, please give it a try now.

found out there was a "setting" that was causing my FTP server to drop connections when you tried to DL... thank you Ali Sama for helping to test my server

the setting labled "optimize downloads" should read "drop all downloaders by creating a bogus, malformed command that isn't recognized as valid and generate no error other than 'connection dropped'"

it has been confirmed running and usable by Ali Sama and by myself at work (work is behind a very finiky Proxy, if it works from work then it should work for everyone). Now to find out how I can get a domain link like iMacross69.myftp.com or something (for free ;) ) :D

Ai...

Got them uploaded, but I've borked something for Mozilla users - opens the rar file like a text(?). Does Netscape not like .rars?

Works fine in IE, so most people should be able to get it...

But I'm tired and not going to mess with it any more tonight.

It's making me mad though... :angry::angry::angry:

Ai...

Got them uploaded, but I've borked something for Mozilla users - opens the rar file like a text(?). Does Netscape not like .rars?

Works fine in IE, so most people should be able to get it...

But I'm tired and not going to mess with it any more tonight.

It's making me mad though... :angry::angry::angry:

its the whole "right click and "Save target as..."" BS.. its not you DNA (probably your webserver not set up for that file type)... I learned a long time ago use the right click... it makes issues like that 99% non-existant. besides Netscrape... well... IMO... sucks... their reliablity and "technology" never seem to keep up with the times. Now admitidly I have not used Netscape in probably several years now. I unfortunatly got sucked in to the Microsloth blackhole... but what can I say IE works (most of the time)