Botcon 2004!

Oh man!!! Finally botcon is going to be here in pasadena California. The last time it was here was back in 1998 I believe. So who's going? I'm so going just to finish up my G1 collection. Hopefully it won't be flooded with armada, energon, beast wars, and RID stuff. I wanna see a lot more G1 stuff. Maybe we can get a whole group together for all the LA people and who ever else wants to go. Here's the site:

Botcon Page

:p:D:lol:

i wan tot go to see it. never been to a tf con.

Me either. I'm going to go, But I'm scared of what I may see. :p J/K

I don't thing I'm going to pre-register, just show up that Saturday for a few hours.

Oh i am so down for this!!!!! Hey arent there supposed to be Exclusives? Are they usually availabel for everyone or is it extremely ltd?

I think it's like the first hundred people or something like that. So we gotta be there hella early and wait in line just so we can buy the exclusive. Either way, this is going to be the last botcon ever!! I have to go no matter what. :p:D:lol:

Tiny is sooooo there!!!! Why is this the last botcon? Plus with the Botcon exclusives aren't that impressive. Just repaints <_< If they had a whole new figure, then it's another story.

Maybe they'll make a black version of the 20th anniversary prime just because this is the last botcon. The black version would of course be the version where optimus dies in the movie and turns black and grey. It should come in a nice black box with a darken autobot symbol on the cover. For accessories, it would come with the table thingy that he died on and of course the matrix. Might as well go out with a bang and repaint something out of the ordinary! right? Mmmmmm, that would be nice! :p:D:lol:

Damn :angry: I'll be in LA from May 10th to May 16th for the Electronic Entertainment Expo...

Tiny is sooooo there!!!!  Why is this the last botcon?  Plus with the Botcon exclusives aren't that impressive.  Just repaints <_<  If they had a whole new figure, then it's another story.

Maybe they'll make a black version of the 20th anniversary prime just because this is the last botcon. The black version would of course be the version where optimus dies in the movie and turns black and grey. It should come in a nice black box with a darken autobot symbol on the cover. For accessories, it would come with the table thingy that he died on and of course the matrix. Might as well go out with a bang and repaint something out of the ordinary! right? Mmmmmm, that would be nice! :p:D:lol:

That would be like a double edge sword... it would be cool to have a black MPC Prime but then it would have been a waste buying the regular one. Here's for hoping they make Neo Unicron a bot con exclusive! :)

That would be like a double edge sword... it would be cool to have a black MPC Prime but then it would have been a waste buying the regular one. Here's for hoping they make Neo Unicron a bot con exclusive! :)

wow, your hoping for the impossible, well nearly impossible. In that case I want them to release a final bot con exclusive, a movie accurate arcee! :p:D:lol:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for any really cool exclusive toys. BotCon is no longer the offical Transformer convention, and so Hasbro doesn't have much reason to show the love. They have OTFCC for that now, like last year when they put out four exclusive toys.