Fantoysia?

Skippy438

do you mean http://www.fantoysia.com/? the gundam toy resource site that used to be part of newtype-asylum? they're still around, but their server has always been funky, sometimes i'm able to access the site sometimes i'm not, in the span of a minute or two. right now i'm able to access the site so... good luck. :)

no its still up, and fairly regularly updated. but there's something seriously wonky about their server, i got the main page to load yesterday, but couldn't go anywhere after that. keep trying. i find sometimes that if i am trying to load other webpages fantoysia times out, but if its the only thing i'm trying to access it'll work fine.

Yeah, there's been trouble lately. I usually check there multiple times a week for any updates and sometimes I get through -- sometimes I don't. Usually this occurs just before a new entry, but this server problem is new.

I also wish they were adding more reviews, but I guess you can't add what isn't submitted, right? Anyway, I'm one of those "list freaks" where I like to keep a list of what's been released or is on the way. Of course, Fantoysia does an excellent job of this, but like I said, I got an issue of making my own checklists of the toys/models I will never have :( .

• 1 month later...

seems to be working fine, though the last update seems to have been in february. i haven't been checking the site anywhere near as often as i used to, i find that Gunota Headlines is a far better source for gundam news. they don't have the toy lists or reviews, but then i've largely stopped caring about either, so...