Cosplay!

maxjenius81

As suggested by some of the members during a chat, its time for the new Macross Cosplay thread. Behold, my girlfriend as Minmay, and coming soon, me as max and my girl as millia.

post-2-1062184931.jpg

Shes both a good sport and a die hard Macross fan. She asked me one day to teach her of the glory of the froating head and such things, so I did. And now she is all about the Macross. As for who designed it, umm..i guess she did since she and her friend sewed it themselves. There are still a few thigns left to do. Like take it in a little to make it more form fitting. But thats why we have kazecon.

Thanks for the comments on the pic and the costume. The costume was an original design off of Minmay's dress for her 16th birthday from the TV series. I think/hope I did an at least decent job on it. After seeing Both the TV series and DYRL I decided I'd like to cosplay as Minmay and her many dresses. This is the first attempt. Please tell me what you think. ^_^

Thanks for the comments on the pic and the costume. The costume was an original design off of Minmay's dress for her 16th birthday from the TV series. I think/hope I did an at least decent job on it. After seeing Both the TV series and DYRL I decided I'd like to cosplay as Minmay and her many dresses. This is the first attempt. Please tell me what you think. ^_^

:D

Great job there!

I already have a costume of Federation Uniform from Gundam 0083.

Next I am hope to have a movie version of flight suit of VF pilots....

Wish my wife would share this Macross interest with me, she says how come I am still watching children's cartoon?! Go figure!

Paulo

Next I am hope to have a movie version of flight suit of VF pilots....

Wish my wife would share this Macross interest with me, she says how come I am still watching children's cartoon?! Go figure!

Iwant to try my hand at some of Millia's flight suits. I actually became intrested in it because of my boyfriend. He would reference to it quiet a bit. And so one night I asked him to tell me all about it. Ever since then I've been hooked. Has she seen it? I bet if she saw it she'd like it. Kind of is like a cartoon soap opera.

By the way, guys, this should have been either in cons and gatherings (traditonal location for cosplay threads), or fan works. I think maybe someone should start a definitive cospaly thread in on eodf those sections. In fact, maybe I will....

OK< I put a Macross COsplay thread in Fan Works. We probably should consolidate cosplay discussion to there.

Edited by Commander McBride