All 3D Modelers

The_Major

I would like to place a request for the help of some good low poly 3D modelers, for the Macross, Homeworld 2 Total Conversion. And well with all the Obvious talent floating around here, I thought id put out a request. Its a good way to get your work noticed by alot of people, because yes, you will be put in the credits. anyway, if anyone wants to help out post here, leave me a message, contact me at PilotIsamu@aol.com, or on our Fourms (follow the link in meh sig). Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Highest LOD for fighter-class ships is between 700-1000 (800 or so is ideal) tris. Several LODs are required, but I have no problem doing LOD for those modelers working with us who either (a) aren't experienced at doing LOD or (b) just would prefer not to do LOD.

I can also supply UV maps for completed models, as long as they're in a format I can read.

It would also be a BIG plus if you could texture well.

Any other takers? some one.... anyone..... Heloooo, is anyone here? HEY YOU! yeah you, i see you, the third one to the right of that guy, you know im talking to you, dont pretend like you dont hear me!

Eh heh, Yes I know, I need help..... :blink:

Edited by The_Major