Yamato 1/48 Question

GianS

If you mean GBP armor, then nobody knows. At least nobody is saying anything. I would buy it as I'm sure other 1/48 fans would. We'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Draykov

I'm guessing if they did, it would be around $300-$350

Whoah! That's a pretty big estimate. I'd say more like $190 - $200 with the Valkyrie (not taking into consideration the strenght of the dollar against the yen at the point of it's hypothetical release) and somewhere between $65 to $80 for the armor by itself if they offer it that way.

But also it depends on who valk it is, I mean people will pay more for a certain character, already some of the 1/48s are in the $200 dollar range. Also considering that the armor would be all metal that brings up the price of making the valks to more, and the added extreme detail(little hatches and stuff).

Well, here in the US at most e-retailers, the Yamato 1/48 are closer to about $130. And considering the Valks themselves and the FAST packs are plastic, what makes you think the GBP armor would be metal?