Whats this guys?

M1dKN19hTRydaH

Hey I know u all haven't heard of me, but ive been a big macross fan. ive been coming to this site since i heard of the macross plus valks coming out...i finally ordered a YF-21FP version as my first valk. Im waiting for it to be shipped and i cant wait. I frequent the boards but this is my first post ever. I been looking around the new for some new valk info and found this pic of the yamato q-rau i presume?

oh yeah, whats the deal on the yf-19?

something tells me that yamato's gonna release the 1/72 fastpack as well as a 1/48 fastpack ala the VF-1. (I sure hopes so!!!)

http://protoculture.lebhead.com/toys/yamato.php

Someones always late to the party and always has to post something about the damn yf-19.

The search option is there for a reason people.

this is Macross"world" not Macross"database"

the VF-19 is still in the shadows, it's coming but that's all we know

forget about a 1/48 version, that's just rumours of fanboys dreaming

"maybe" has never been for sale

Someones always late to the party and always has to post something about the damn yf-19.

The search option is to be used so as to NOT take up space by overkilled topics, such as the yf-19fp.

Its been stated by Shawn.

Its been stated by the Moderators.

Use the search option first. If you can't find an answer, then post.

...............End of line..............

The search option is to be used so as to NOT take up space by overkilled topics, such as the yf-19fp.

Its been stated by Shawn.

Its been stated by the Moderators.

Use the search option first. If you can't find an answer, then post.

...............End of line..............

The problem with that is... if there are no new "interesting" posts... why bother reading.. posting... or even coming here? My feeling is that unless its pinned or up on the first few pages of topics... its fair game to post a new thread. What good does it do (IMO) to post a message on something that's been dead for 6 months. Opinions change, products change, news can change, etc...

If its a "Duh" question, like the person who posted about HG (when its pinned).. I can understand then that you want to biyatch slap the person.

OH my gosh where are your guys manners.. :o

First off... WELCOME Midntrder....glad to have you on board :)

Ok that said, commence reaming .........

Yeah it helps to prevent redundant topics but yes the "facts" do change.

..guys how bout a redirect for this guy...link to old thread>>???

the first couple of times i tried to use the search feature i came up with nothing, gotta be in the right catagory i guess>>???

I wonder how teachers feel, answering the same questions year after year

but the least you can do is answer the man's question then give him the tip to use the "search" function to find other topics that have been discussed

the post is here, and just posting a comment about "use the search" doesn't remove it

Macross world is what? 6 years old? probably everything has been discussed.

If the old forum was still online the only things worth debating would be new releases

(but with all these "when will xx come out/will there be a xx released" chances are: we covered those in a hypothetical stage as well)

if it's a newbie question, answer it, and it will either fall off the 1st page or be locked

I wonder how teachers feel, answering the same questions year after year

but the least you can do is answer the man's question then give him the tip to use the "search" function to find other topics that have been discussed

the post is here, and just posting a comment about "use the search" doesn't remove it

Macross world is what? 6 years old? probably everything has been discussed.

If the old forum was still online the only things worth debating would be new releases

(but with all these "when will xx come out/will there be a xx released" chances are: we covered those in a hypothetical stage as well)

if it's a newbie question, answer it, and it will either fall off the 1st page or be locked

Thanks Nightbat :)

if everyone was like you my 2nd/3rd post probably would not have become a 3 page flame thread. A newbie to this board is not going to know 1. who Shawn or Graham is (well unless they see the index.htm page ;) ) 2. let alone what Shawn or Graham have said about "posts" 3. know any of the "rules", of which I am testiment to being mod spanked for a rule that was not even on the FAQ.

There are a lot of (to many) rude posters, I agree completely with "answer the question... provide a link... and let the mods lock the post if necessary"

But again, I say if its a pinned message on one of the boards and you post a message asking the about the same topic... you "open" yourself to ridicule. FYI the search feature, if you don't realize how its set up, won't return shiznit.

Heh, I have a new theory... every time somebody asks about the YF-19, Yamato pushes it back another month. At this rate, we might see it around Aug 2008...

What a cruel toy company! :p

ya... its a supply and demand scenario... the longer they wait, they think there will be more demand... problem at this rate, we're all gonna die before that happens.

Macross Fans = Demand, Yamato <> supply, massive earth killing asteroid = no demand B))

Live in the Now! Make it available NOW!

There's just a big difference between "Hi guys, someone just pointed me to this site" and "I've been here for a while but have no idea what you guys have been talking about" It's not like the YF-19's lateness is an obscure subject that could've been missed.

Anyway, welcome and don't let our anal retentiveness scare you. :p

There's just a big difference between "Hi guys, someone just pointed me to this site" and "I've been here for a while but have no idea what you guys have been talking about" It's not like the YF-19's lateness is an obscure subject that could've been missed.

Anyway, welcome and don't let our anal retentiveness scare you. :p

Well you can miss it if you "frequent" this site maybe once a month? once a week? can't remember how often you visit this site? are like me and have a IE window with these boards up on both my PC at home and my PC at work??... I'm usualy up from 7pm to 12pm, I "work da graves". I probably check these boards every 5-15 mins.

Before I "offically" joined, I probably read these boards maybe once a month. believe it or not I can be very picky about the boards I post to (consider the fact that I do post here a statement of how positive I feel about this community)

You have to realize a topic that has been murdered over and over to you people, who have been on these boards for 4 years, can still be a new topic to a newbie.

If you don't want people to ask, you need to "pin" the damn topic... if its pinned and they ask anyways... well you get my point.