daimos

southpaw

do you know which robot or which episode areaseven.. I have the whole series.I want to look it up.

Unfortunately, I don't have the full info. An issue of Newtype USA mentioned his debut in Daimos, but did not mention what he designed.

Also, Studio Nue was involved in the production of the series.

Daimos will be in Super Robot Wars MX released in May on the PS2.

I mean look at all the new dudes that haven't been on the playstation yet I mean Dragonar, Dendoh and Zeorymer but no macross again...

Machine Robo - Revenge of Chronos

Neon Genesis Evangelion

The End of Evangelion

Mazinger Z

Great Mazinger

UFO Robo Grendizer

Mazinger Movie Series

Getter Robot

Getter Robot G

General Daimos

Brave Raideen

Mobile Suit Z Gundam

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

Mobile Suit Gundam ? Char?s Counterattack

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Metal Amour Dragonar

GEAR Fighter Dendoh

Martian Successor Nadesico

Martian Successor Nadesico - The Prince of Darkness

Hades Project Zeorymer

Rahxephon

will the game be availabe in US

I wish!!! No SRW game will ever come out here because nobody knows who most of the robots are. I mean how many people have heard of stuff like Daimos, well not at this board but like ages 1-16, I think if any game would have ever been released it would have been alpha for a few reasons

Main story revolves around

1. Macross TV and DYRL

2. Numerous Gundam series mostly MSG and V

3. Evangelion

4. Giant Robo

5. Gunbuster

These have all been released R1 format (well macross not so much and same with V) but people would regognize them.

And for those who don't know what the greatness is of SRW here is the lowdown

Basically it is a stradegy RPG sorta like Front Mission or FF tactics. Basically you get your robots from various shows (macross, Gundam, Mazinger etc.) and you fight against their foes from there shows. It is quite a awesome game series.

Unfortunatly macross is in Only 3 of the many Alpha, Alpha Gaiden and D. Alpha being very heavily based on macross story wise.

post-26-1077324832.jpg

Well you don't need to know japanese to play the game sure you may be missing out on some of the plot but if you have seen the shows you will know what is going on.

Example- In Alpha the first mission you get your Valks beforehand alarms go off and the SDF-1 shots its cannon then some talk and then Zentraedi fighters come after you.

So if you had seen Ep 1 of macross you would easily know whats happening. So basically if you had seen Macross (TV and DYRL) Giant Robo, V Gundam and Evangelion you should have no problem following the plot.

As for the menus VERY simple to understand After about one mission you should have all the things down pact except maybe the spells but 70% of them are simple toknow what they say

its like you got some symbols that is the name then at the top of the screen it says *symbols* 50% HP *Symbols* well that cures 50% Hp. As for the other ones pretty much trial and error works.

As for the attacks its like

*symbols* (picture of fist) 2000

*symbols* (picture of target) 3000

then once you highlight the attack it will tell you how much ammo it has energy it consumes etc. And the higher the # the more powerful it is.

it is a very simple but fun game.

BTW- if you want to see a primitive one in english they have SRW 3 for the SNES patched so you could try that out. No voices though and SNES graphics so don't be expecting awesome stuff.