WOW! Transformer costumes

GDomino

Check out this guys transforming costumes and he claims that they can transform with the guy still in it!!!

lambo3_small.jpglambo1_small.jpg

hotrod2_small.jpghotrod1_small.jpg

or go to his site.

BTW, he also has a customized trailer for the MPC and a customized Roller.

Edited by GDomino

I always thought that if you did make costumes that would transform, you would probably end up breaking or at least dislocating various joints throughout your body. The sound you would hear while transforming wouldn't be the Kuh Kuh Kauh Kah Kih, but the person inside screaming his/her lungs out. :blink:

damn that looks bad @$$!! boy people just have all the time in the world! I wish I had that kinda time to be doing stuff like that! I'd love to see how that transformation works. I wonder if it can transform without removing parts? I guess that would be the only logical way of transforming into a car with a person inside. :p:D:lol:

I remember seeing a site before where a guy had a transformers costume that he could transform with him in it, but I can't remember if it was one of these...

If someone manages to make a valkyrie costume that is transformable with them in it (and not be injured, maimed, or killed during the process)...