DX Chogokin VF-25S Original Super Pack Question

mechaddict

I have an original DX Chogokin GE-47 Armored VF-25S Ozma type, along with the non-Renewal Super Pack for the VF-25S.  I upgraded to the renewal version of both some time ago, and I’m trying to sell off the original, but I’m trying to figure out which of the two includes the alternate color set of Super Pack hip armor; I can’t find it listed on either set’s parts page.  Thanks in advance if anybody can help me figure it out.  (I’m assuming it goes with the Super Pack but I want to be sure!)

1 hour ago, mechaddict said:

I have an original DX Chogokin GE-47 Armored VF-25S Ozma type, along with the non-Renewal Super Pack for the VF-25S.  I upgraded to the renewal version of both some time ago, and I’m trying to sell off the original, but I’m trying to figure out which of the two includes the alternate color set of Super Pack hip armor; I can’t find it listed on either set’s parts page.  Thanks in advance if anybody can help me figure it out.  (I’m assuming it goes with the Super Pack but I want to be sure!)

Not sure what do you mean by alternate colour, but I guess you could identify differences by way of packaging.

https://anymoon.com/blog/?cat=60   has links to the v1, Renewals and their associated super parts so perhaps it might be helpful. :good:

1 hour ago, mechaddict said:

@jenius review states the original had the reversed paint hip parts.

27 minutes ago, MKT said:

Not sure what do you mean by alternate colour, but I guess you could identify differences by way of packaging.

https://anymoon.com/blog/?cat=60   has links to the v1, Renewals and their associated super parts so perhaps it might be helpful. :good:

I think one of the pages at your link answered my question - the yellow and white colors on the original Ozma super parts hip armor were reversed, and a corrected part was issued.  Looks like I have both the error and corrected parts; they’ll both go with the super pack.  Thanks!