Toynami VF-1 custom parts

Miclonedeathparade

Hi I am wondering what are the measurements for the pegs used to mount the fast pack to the VF-1 toys from Toynami and the adapter used to mount the gunpod to the arms in fighter mode? I am wondering as I'd like to have the VF-1R boosters, VF-1 version of the fast pack leg tanks for the VF-0 and the gunpods from the VF-2JA and SS version. 

val5.jpg

val4.jpg

val2.jpg

val3.jpg

vf-2ss-mediumrailgun.png

vf-2ja-gunpod.png

vf-2ja-mpack-battroid.png

Not sure you this is posted in right area of forum as they are Robotech and this is the Macross section, some people take that very serious:lol:  all my toynami valks are convention exclusives and I've never unboxed them so I'm unable to help, sorry.

1 hour ago, Spark-O-Matic said:

Not sure you this is posted in right area of forum as they are Robotech and this is the Macross section, some people take that very serious:lol:  all my toynami valks are convention exclusives and I've never unboxed them so I'm unable to help, sorry.

Honestly, with the mods that are mentioned it’s almost more Macross than Robotech since hg can’t touch those other series or games, but I do get confused on Macross 2. I don’t think they can release product, but can distribute the video. But I’m not an expert on these legalities 

Edited by Big s

Looking forward to seeing those when you put it together.

I've been wanting to mod my VF-2SS with DYRL fast packs myself so I can see were your going.

Edited by Spark-O-Matic