Five Star Stories

Allright new to Five Star Stories and I really like it so far. I do have one question In the english version Book 6 where Lachesis is talking to Doctor Morard there are a couple of pages where she speaks in French. Anyone translate it? Sorry I can't speak french so I figured I would ask.

Rob :ph34r:

If you can wait two weeks, then I'll have all my sources ready for a word-for-word translation... but I'm sure some other MWers will have it out by then =) I'll just try to band-aid it for now, and see if somebody will drop by later for a proper rescue :-p

In short, she's prophesizing, if my memory hasn't failed me. She speaks of her and her sisters (Destiny Three Fates), their birth, their evolution, and how she is the hope of their kind (fatimas). I think she also prophesizes the death of Coelus III(I guess...) caused by Amaterasu, but being that the wind (here meaning Coelus) is eternal, it will return some day (Coelus VI).

I could have this whole thing mixed up with the other time when she speaks to Coelus III's queen... cause THAT part stretches on for quite a few pages.

I'm almost certain the she's talking about the future of fatimas though...

Speaking of translations... anybody have a good translation of the German F.U. Rogner is uttering when he makes his appearance in Book 10?

I think if I remember correctly, what she said in french is translated in a latter volume. Just can't remember which one.

Joe P.

Edited by Dragon Lord