To All Who Keep the MW Forums Alive...

More power to you!  As you know, this type of medium is not as popular anymore.  But I like to revisit from time to time.

And good job in keeping any bots out.  If you go to Robotech dot com, the forums are still there, but it is infested with bots.

Fond memories of discussion forums.

Robotech? I know of no such creature. 😉

Foremost, thanks to Shawn and Graham for creating the site, keeping it updated, and assigning mod duties to a cadre of dedicated folks who keep the peace, among other assorted duties. It's a great place to visit, but I suggest you lean back, put your feet up, and stay awhile. As far as toy and hobby-based media forums go these days, this is about the most tranquil one you'll find. Keep your discourse civil, respect differing opinions (but don't be afraid to voice yours), share cool stuff, and enjoy the great community we have here.

On 4/23/2022 at 11:04 AM, M'Kyuun said:

Robotech? I know of no such creature. 😉

Foremost, thanks to Shawn and Graham for creating the site, keeping it updated, and assigning mod duties to a cadre of dedicated folks who keep the peace, among other assorted duties. It's a great place to visit, but I suggest you lean back, put your feet up, and stay awhile. As far as toy and hobby-based media forums go these days, this is about the most tranquil one you'll find. Keep your discourse civil, respect differing opinions (but don't be afraid to voice yours), share cool stuff, and enjoy the great community we have here.

Absolutely.  I miss the old traffic, but it's great to reminisce.  I'm glad even with less people, you guys try to keep the peace.

I'll be around!