Regarding Room Temperatures (Bandai DX YF-19)

Hagerstrom

I think 85 degrees is a blessing. I live in Southern California and it’s supposed to be over 100 this weekend. The other week I was in Rancho Mirrage and it was almost 120.

anyway, I agree with the comments regarding UV vs heat. I’ve seen stuff from people who have come from much further north that had yellowed and even turned brittle because of simple sunlight.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

So what happens if you buy a car from someplace in Texas, New Mexico or Arizona?  They all come tinted mandatory because of the intense heat.  Would PA force you to remove it?

It would then have to be registered in the state that the owner lives in. So if that's PA, then anything that's out of spec would need to be removed.

Even if you live in a state where it's legal and you drive through a state where it's not, the police can still stop you at their discretion, even if you have out of state plates.

When they do, depending on the cop's disposition, whether you're nice or a jerk to them, and other factors, they may just let you off with a warning or write you a citation. Definitely so if they find it's also illegal in your home state. If you get a citation, you'd have to either show up in court and show the proof that it's legal in your state and that your tinting is in specs for the state that you live in and if the judge is reasonable then they may let you off or just pay the fine and be done with it.

Personally, I think that's just plain BS that you can still get pulled over if you have out of state plates. tinting is not something you can just take on and off as you please.

Edited by MacrossJunkie