Need help in identifying

gerwalk25

Yes it is Takara Made from Gao Gai Gar. I have it. The designer of the robot did Gundam. There are 4 robots actually Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. The Red and Blue combine to Choryujin (Super Dragon god) and teh Yellow and Green Transform into Gekiryujin. I suggest you get them they are awesome. Here are some pics.

The small ones are chinese bootlegs scaled down obviously.

post-26-1074067048_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Here is another

As you can see Gekiryujin has a gatling cememnt mixer for one arm and a shield dump truck bed.

Choryujin is made up of a BLue Crane and Red Fire Truck. The Ladder and Crane become tonfas (fighting nightsticks) for Choryujin.

Choryujin in the series is the original robot. Gekiryujin is actually a chinese take on Choryujin (in the series) so even in the series he is a bootleg haha.

later on they discover they can interchange. Notice that the red and yellow are on the same side? Well. red can swithc with yellow and vice versa with Blue and green. So you get a Blue and yellow mix and Green and Red mix. The way the robots are designed you cannot get a mix of red and yellow or Blue and green unfortunately.

post-26-1074067114_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

I only seen the first three episodes of GGG. I thought the characters looked familiar on the Korean boxes. I noticed many series like TF 2000/RID and Microman toys show up in Korea and on eBay often.

~G25