OT, but there's a lot of F-14 fans on this board

Unfortunately, I think that if you're trying to make headway and imparting facts that DON'T exhonorate the F-15 to whiskey, you're just waisting your time; aside from the fact that he's just downright insulting and arrogant, in his world, the sky is/will always be orange, no matter how many pics of a blue sky you offer as evidence.

Yeah? what about you? you think you made headways with your F-14 arguments? ha-ha!

if I view the sky's as orange, you view them as pink.

You don't know jack crap about the military CIVILIAN. 80% of you yap about this and that but you've never even seen them in real life. Granted, I'm an Army boy, but hey!!! I'm in the military which goes along way compared to some of you jokers. I've been on C-130's, UH-60's Blackhawks, HMMWV Hummers, rode on M-1 Abrams, Bradley's, M-113's, Fired weapons, deuce and half trucks, and I've seen/been in the cockpit of an F-15, Tornadoes, F-16's, C-5'S, E-3's, and Marine F/A-18's when I was in the gulf from 1990-1992.

As a current Army RESERVIST 2004, my unit often trains with nearby California Air Force bases, so again,I'm always near military aircrafts.

What's with the "Captain America" handle? you in the military?

Just remember who the real king is between the F-14 and the F-15. The F-15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 91WhiskeyM6